Join us in creating a sustainable and delicious experience at the Pirates & Boots Festival 2024! We’re excited to have food vendors join us in celebrating our bayou heritage and supporting the mission of Keep Terrebonne Beautiful.
The Pirates & Boots Festival isn’t just about food; it’s an opportunity to inspire waste reduction and environmental consciousness. We aim to educate and excite the community about waste reduction, reuse, and recycling in Terrebonne Parish, especially in terms of foodservice ware and packaging.
Vendor Guidelines for Sustainability:
To align with our mission, we encourage vendors to consider the following guidelines:
- Opt for the lightest weight food service ware and packaging possible (e.g., paper plates instead of to-go boxes).
- Offer condiments at your booth space rather than single-serving containers.
- Provide straws only upon request.
- Distribute napkins directly to customers with their meals instead of for self-service.
- Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024
- Location: Houma Downtown Marina
- Vendor Fee: $100 (due upon acceptance)
- No Styrofoam or compostable food service ware allowed
Fill out our Food Vendor Application Form to be considered for participation at the Pirates & Boots Festival. Selected vendors will be notified to proceed with payment of the vendor fee.
Interested in Participating?
For more information and to submit your application, click the button below.
We’re excited to partner with vendors committed to sustainability and delicious food. Let’s work together to make the Pirates & Boots Festival a showcase of both taste and environmental responsibility!